Saturday, August 23, 2014

A letter to those I love:

To my loved ones:

Hailey, Joshua, Dj and Kacelynn,

I want you to know how much I love each and every one of you!  I am so proud of the people you are evolving into each and everyday.   I want you to know that I will always be on your side no matter what.  I will always fight for you and what is best for you.  I want you all to follow your dreams and reach for the stars.  No dream is too big.  There is no such thing as failure as long as you do your best and work hard.  Life is what you make it.  

Love, <3
Mommy
_________________________________________________________________

Donald,

Thank you so much for being such an amazing husband and father.  You have been there for my kids and loved them like they were your own from the start and I am grateful to have found a man like you.  You work very hard to ensure that we always have everything we need and want without complaining or questioning what it is for. We often forget to show you just how much we appreciate you and love you.  Thank you for allowing me the opportunity to attend school and better myself and for letting me stay at home with Dj while he is young.  I hope someday to have a good job and be able to "spoil" you a little bit.  I can't wait to grow old with you and to experience all the things we have talked about doing.           

I LOVE YOU!
Elaine
_________________________________________________________________

Mom and Dad,

Thank you for always being there for me and family.  I know we don't say it often enough but I love you and I am very thankful for everything you do!  I hope that I have made you proud.  

Much love,
Elaine



1 comment: